A new fireworks show will be introduced at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World this year.
As reported on Disney Parks Blog, the Halloween spooktacular, which takes place in Magic Kingdom on select nights from August 16 to November 1, will feature returning favourites, new experiences, and a new fireworks event for the first time in 14 years.
The new show will use state-of-the-art projection effects, lasers, lighting and dazzling fireworks to tell a not-so-scary story which follows Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy on a trick-or-treating adventure around a haunted house. We can expect dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts, and Disney villains during the ghoulish adventure.
Other Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party highlights for the 2019 season include:
- The returning live show ‘Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular’ featuring the Sanderson Sisters, Oogie Boogie, Dr. Facilier, Maleficent and more.
- The twice nightly ‘Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade’, featuring your favourite Disney characters dressed in their Halloween costumes, in addition to famous Disney villains and fiendish floats.
- ‘Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam’ in Fantasyland where young partygoers can bop with their favourite Disney Junior characters like Doc McStuffins and Vampirina.
- ‘Frontierland Costume Promenade’, which takes place prior to each run of ‘Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade’, where Cactus-Flower Cate will round up youngsters to show off their Halloween costumes in return for candy.
- Trick-or-treating throughout the park.
Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party start at $79 and are available now from Disneyworld.com or the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7350.
Are you going to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Let us know by leaving a comment below.